Park Academy West London is committed to ensuring every student eligible for the pupil premium benefits directly via this additional funding and is in no way disadvantaged when compared to their peers.
We aim to:
- ensure all students eligible for the pupil premium make outstanding academic progress and achieve beyond expectation.
- ensure there is transparency, through our reporting mechanism, to demonstrate how and why this funding has been spent.
- ensure any differences made to the learning and progress of students eligible for the pupil premium are shown within performance data and inspection evidence.
- ensure we recognise that not all students who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals and reserve the right to allocate the pupil premium funding to support any students or groups of students the Academy has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- ensure parents of disadvantaged children understand they can make a positive contribution to their children’s achievement in the Academy by engaging in relevant training and recognising that parent involvement makes a difference.
The Year 7 catch up premium is a fund to support pupils who did not achieve the expected standard in reading and/or maths at the end of Key Stage 2. Please visit the about us section of the website to read our policies