Students are our main priority, and it is important that we look after their well-being and ensure they feel safe at all times.
At Park Academy, we believe in promoting positive mental health and emotional well-being. Prioritising the well-being of students and staff ensures that outstanding teaching and learning can take place, and that the school is a community where everyone feels able to thrive.
If a student has a concern about something, including another student, or someone being bullied, they can report it in the following ways:
- Speak to their Academic Mentor
- Speak to their Co-ordinator
- Speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Speak to a member of the Safeguarding Team
- Email the Safeguarding Team on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ask a parent/carer to telephone the Academy and speak with a member of staff
All concerns will be dealt with swiftly to ensure all members of our school community are happy and safe at all times.
We have included some information below on Cyber Bullying and Online Harassment, that students should engage with.