Students are our main priority, and it is important that we look after their well-being and ensure they feel safe at all times.
At Park Academy, we believe in promoting positive mental health and emotional well-being. Prioritising the well-being of students and staff ensures that outstanding teaching and learning can take place, and that the school is a community where everyone feels able to thrive.
If a student has a concern about something, including another student, or someone being bullied, they can report it in the following ways:
- Speak to their Academic Mentor
- Speak to their Co-ordinator
- Speak to a member of the Senior Leadership Team
- Speak to a member of the Safeguarding Team
- Email the Safeguarding Team on email@example.com
- Ask a parent/carer to telephone the Academy and speak with a member of staff
All concerns will be dealt with swiftly to ensure all members of our school community are happy and safe at all times.